Friday, August 12, 2011

Introduction

Hello Everyone!

I trust this day finds you all healthy and aggressive in reaching your goals. This is my very first blog...ever! Ha! So, I just wanted to give you a brief intro as a trial. My intention is to blog 2-3 times per week, and I will touch base on several topics, ranging from martial arts training for both kids and adults, to fitness conditioning, as well as some nutritional suggestions. Some posts may have more emphasis on the inspirational or motivational side of training. I may also include pics or vids, giving more insight to the particular topic.

So today, I have no topic at all, lol, rather just an introduction as to what I intend to blog about :)

So stay tuned, by this coming Monday you will see my first in many.  Til then, have a great weekend!

Pete Peterson
Roundkick Gym 

1 comment:

  1. Aren't ya gonna have some humor in it too? I want humor w/ my training tips! LOL

    ReplyDelete